Adding on extra 6 space in Namelessnoobs Search and Destroy

The following clan member ( [NN] Demonix ) is hereby asking the admins to put into consideration of adding on extra 6 space in Namelessnoobs search and destroy so that more people can join and also it will still be even out . I hope yall can take my opinion into consideration or even add the extra 6 for a test run to see what happens , so you will be able to know if you should make it stay or revert back to the previous capacity. :penis: :penis: :penis: :penis: :penis: :penis: :penis: :penis: :penis: :penis: :penis: :penis: :penis: :penis: :penis: :penis: :penis: :penis: :penis: :penis: :penis: :penis: :penis: :penis:

From Clan Member,

Demonix

I think there should be 1 or 2 admins only player slots(in every NN servers), as sometimes there are hackers, but admins can’t join because it’s full.

The following clan member ( [NN] Demonix ) is hereby asking the admins to put into consideration of adding on extra 6 space in Namelessnoobs search and destroy so that more people can join and also it will still be even out . I hope yall can take my opinion into consideration or even add the extra 6 for a test run to see what happens , so you will be able to know if you should make it stay or revert back to the previous capacity.

We tried SND at 30 players before and it was way to chaotic. I think it should stay at 24 slots.

As for extra admin spots there is 2 slots already.

ok thanx for informing me with that information.

I have been here almost a year, SnD has always been 24 slots, I know extra slots were added on various servers and I’m probably setting my ass up again to get ripped apart but myself and other Admins have tried to join all servers when they are full using the “Private Password” provided in Discord with no luck, possibly changed?
If you know a secret Unknownhero then please share with us, I have watched multiple complaints in Discord and have had Members who aren’t Admins ask for help and I had to wait till a spot came open, by then it’s usually too late.

30 slots would be great as long as 4 are “Private Slots” which are password only, I can only suggest since at the moment I’m not helping pay for them which I agreed to do when I joined, family issues at the moment have to take precedence, that being said we should enjoy what Storm has given us without asking for more, may sound like kissing ass but I have been there and done the same and it isn’t cheap.

My solution to this is to simply ask an admin to kick afks and specs, simple as that. If its not as simple, there are other solution that can be used to accommodate the problem without increasing the player capacity. Increasing the capacity, to me, is a last resort imo. Let me know if you disagree and why. :dealwithit:

Shamz for most part when we are online and the server is full and people are spectating we usually do kick for server full purposes. And omg I remember when they increased the server to 30 15v15 so many grenades…so many grenades T_T I think I have PTSD from that era… lol

Spawn protection for COD4x cod4x.me - This website is for sale! - cod4x Resources and Information.

Hate early grenades myself, but there are cures for what ails us :slight_smile:

omg that would be freaking fantastic to have what they put into MW2 and 3 to no explosives in the beginning. That would make the servers sooooo much more enjoyable imo. Only reason I lob grenades at the beginning because I know everyone else does it and I am more than likely gunna get hit by 10 grenades so gotta get a kill somehow…lol

Edit: best example- backlot is horribly imbalanced when it comes to spawn grenades offense you can have the best spawn point with the fastest loadout of running and still be hit with grenades and you can almost never hit anyone with grenades that are on defense

I’ll look into the spawn protection after i get done dicking around with rust. :omg:

You are awesome storm :smiley:

I don’t do well with coding but I’m great at scripting and modding, hell, i was the one who made MOHAA Village an SnD map back in the day,spawn protect is an easy fix if you need an extra hand.

In MW3, if you just spawn and lets say someone calls and airstrike or i think even a grenade, you get affected but alone lose half health.

well TDM is way different from S&D on spawn protection