Ban Appeal Form from 21X

In-Game name:

Response: MOIDU

Date and approximate time of banning:

Response: 4/23/2022

On what server you got banned:

Response: NN TDM

Why should we unban you:

Response: So today my cousin came over to play on my pc because he does not have one, so I let him on and went into my room, a few hours later which was a few minutes ago I tried to play Black Ops 2 on a Nameless Noob server and it said I have been permanently banned do to cheating.

I looked and there was another post from my account asking to be unbanned but I didn’t make that and at that time the account was only for my cousin to play on and at that time I didn’t even like CoD.

You were banned for cheating, you’ll stay banned, regardless of who’s fault it was.

Well how is that fair, like what if one of your family members got onto your computer and got you banned on something that you just started to like and started to play wouldn’t you want to be able to play?

Do you know how many “my brother was using my computer” excuses we get? Unfortunately, you’re not the first and I doubt you’ll be the last. I mean, just look at your response, you literally said someone made a post on your forum account and it wasn’t you, even if that is true, it just goes to show how much you struggle taking care of your own shit.

I’m not a BO2 admin, but I can say with certainty you won’t be getting unbanned, it wouldn’t be fair to our community.

Learn to take care of your stuff.

Well, you see, the policy we have here is that you are responsible for your own account. Me, personally, I lock everything out so no one can get to my credentials. It’s just a security measure I take. You’re responsible for your own account so if it was caught cheating, then it was banned. Simple as that. You should be more aware of what’s being done on your computer. I’ve heard every excuse in the book: “my brother cheated on my account, my dog cheated on my account, my sleep paralysis demon cheated on my account” like cool, I don’t care. Your account was banned for a just reason, and for a just reason, it will stay banned.

Man if I had a dollar for every excuse for people getting banned I’d be rich. Simple as this take responsibilities for your own actions!! If you’re telling the truth and your cousin somehow did all that you still made the decision to let your cousin on your pc which puts the blame back on you!

This appeal will be closed and the final verdict will be denied. Your bullshit isn’t stacked high enough to make it over this hurdle. I’m sorry for your sad position you put yourself in but that’s just how it is.