Ban Appeal Form from 999World

In-Game name:

Response: Nytrix

Date and approximate time of banning:

Response: 1/8/2019

On what server you got banned:

Response: NN 24/7 Nuketown

Why should we unban you:

Response: Hi there, I am unsure the exact date or reason why I was banned as it was long ago. It could have been because of a VPN, I am not quite sure. I am just coming back to iw4x and would love to play on your servers as they provide the best experience and ping. I hope you take my unban into consideration. Thank you!

Hello there and thanks for your appeal.

You were banned by our MW2 Anticheat System which detected irregularities in your gameplay, with no results regarding any use of VPN. Because of this, we would normally ask that you provide demos relating to the ban and our team would review, flag/unflag and ban/unban based on those demos, however since your ban occured almost one year ago (13th Jan 2020), I doubt you will have those files available.

I’ll leave this down to the headadmin and the MW2 team as they might waver the ban or ask for more details, so if you could please hold whilst they’re notified when they’re next available, they should get back to you soon.

~Chryssi

Thank you for the quick response, I look forward to hearing back from the headadmin.

Hey there,

Just this once im going to go ahead and give you the benefit of the doubt and unban your account\

BAN APPEAL ACCEPTED

Cheers
Aussie

Due to an issue on our end, the ban was just now removed (it borked lol)

You should be good to rejoin servers.

//Ban Appeal Accepted
//Thread Locked