Ban Appeal Form from achap99

In-Game name:

Response: achap99

Date and approximate time of banning:

Response: 5/12/2022

On what server you got banned:

Response: NN Stock Maps

Why should we unban you:

Response: I’m not sure what the reason of my ban was. I do not cheat and have no prior bans due to cheating. There have been multiple moderators of the server that have watched me play when I have been accused of cheating, and all of them have confirmed I’m not. I would appreciate another chance to play on the servers. Thank you.

Hello,

Can you please send the demo file of the game where you got banned? Also, if you could name the moderators you said had spectated you to confirm you aren’t cheating, that would be great.

Do you want the theater gameplay? I was only playing for like 3 minutes. I only remember one moderator by name that’s spectated me before. Their name is LittleBus.

Yeah the theater gameplay works fine, and I also just saw from him commenting that you were fine and it was a false ban. Just to be safe though, gotta watch the gameplay and have some other opinions.

Sure thing, I’ll upload it to YouTube and reply with the link.

Sounds good.

Here’s the video. I appreciate your assistance.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8lZnimhAk3o

From the looks of it, there must’ve been some lag issue when the server was sending screenshots as you were playing, causing a false positive. You look clean to me and i’ll go ahead and fix the ban.

Much appreciated.