Ban Appeal Form from agustin_e

In-Game name:

Response: coman-mierdas

Date and approximate time of banning:

Response: 2/15/2019

On what server you got banned:

Response: NN 24/7 Lockdown

Why should we unban you:

Response: because I do not have anything of cheat … I have internet 100MB … a and the date I do not remember the time in the game I have … (eat-shit)

Wait, did you just tell us to eat shit, while filling out a ban appeal to get unbanned? Are you facking autistic?

How about you eat shit? Denied.

I think his IGN is eat shit lmao.
Anyways I can’t find your name on our data base, neither is Spanish nor English.
Are you sure you were banned on our MW3 servers?

In Spanish, yeah. I see no reason to add it at the end in English if he isn’t telling us to eat shit. Either A: he’s a retard, or B: he’s an angry retard

This is what I hate about this kids when they get banned. If they Are not hacking why not make the appeal right away? They know How to download the game and install it. Im pretty sure they can find their way around a website like this. :unamused:

he said “ho” after i responded with “no” when he asked if i was an mw3 admin. then proceeded to tell me he was using a translator. so i proceeded to tell him he was a whore in spanish since two can play this game. more or less he’s being like this to everyone everywhere it seems.

Based on your current IP you have not even connected to our server. Are you sure it was our server you were banned on?

You don’t seem to be banned here.