Ban Appeal Form from AlastoR MKV

In-Game name:

Response: AlastoR MKV

Date and approximate time of banning:

Response: 4/29/2021

On what server you got banned:

Response: NN Gun Game

Why should we unban you:

Response: Let’s see … I had this game saved a long time ago, I agreed the disc because the other one was damaged and well, surprise the cod was always there to remember old times I wanted to play and then I entered nameless and I played everything fine and relaxed when I finished the game of the gun game at 2 o’clock I wanted to enter again and well, boom, I did not take 2 steps when choosing the class and then banned I want to know why?

You were banned for wallhacks.

Friend none of that makes sense
Nobody restricted my account playing,
I told you, the game is over, I left calm and wanting to re-enter Banned,
In the game that ended, I was not expelled by someone … oh can you enter with my user and do bad things and the one who pays for the broken dishes is me?

And looking at that photo carefully because it says linked ELIMBA
Friend, I only have 4 or 3 days playing

Hello there and thanks for your appeal.

I can confirm that your account was banned by being linked to a cheater who had previously joined our server, but because of your ISPs garbage service of recycling, the system automatically banned you too.
We’re currently working on fixing this, but there’s a lot to go through, so I’ll respond back here again when that’s fixed, sorry for the wait.

//Appeal on hold - being fixed.

Thank you very much for taking the trouble to read everything and understand me … Now I can play relaxed. we’ll see you soon on the server

No worries. You should be unbanned now, but I’ll leave this thread open incase you have issues reconnecting.

Thanks.
~Chryssie

Hi, it’s me again … I was kicked off the server again … 5/21/2021 exact time I tried to play 10:04 am … I went to check my username and I’m linked to 4 other users and their status is restricted … that means that another rat that is from Venezuela tried to use hack and was playing with mobile data and I was expelled and I touched his restricted ip … because of my bad luck … I wait for your answer

User unbanned again. Sorry for the wait.
If there’s any further issues, please don’t hesitate to open a new appeal, thanks.

//Appeal Accepted
//Thread Locked