In-Game name:

Response: AMOSAE

Date and approximate time of banning:

Response: 2/13/2021

On what server you got banned:

Response: NN TDM Server

Why should we unban you:

Response: To the admin this may concern,

So i was banned some time ago of last year around beginning of 2020, Due to time i cannot recall whether my ban was an auto ban from my having modified textures/.iwd files (not sure if NamelessNoobs even has this function or is a different server i am remembering) or a ban from another reason… i bring this part up as i actually do not remember playing NamelessNoobs CoD4 servers other than maybe 3ish times.

If it was an auto ban via texture modifications, please understand that i do not use colored player textures or “player skins” as they are commonly referred to as, but only change textures for making my game cosmetically look better.

Example this M40 texture: Imgur: The magic of the Internet

Now i understand that this auto ban mechanic is not capable of deciding whether or not a modified texture is for cheat intent or cosmetic, so i no longer use these textures outside of recording demos.

Now if my ban was from cheating or something related, i am very sorry for going so low as to disrupt your players CoD4 gaming experience with my use of cheat client(s). This game is steadily diminishing in players which means NA servers with actual players are almost stupidly hard to find, or at least with more than 4 to 6 players at peak hours… so i come here, to write my apologies for if i was using cheats and received this ban, it will never happen again.

To the admin that reads this, if i was to be allowed another chance to play on one of the many NamelessNoobs CoD4 servers, i can promise you that i will not cheat, knowingly break rules/ToS, or in any way cause a disruption in your servers while i actively utilize them

Appeal Denied

Well… I appreciate your apology and explanation about the texture packs, but I’ve reviewed your ban, and you did “go so low as to disrupt your players CoD4 gaming experience with your use of cheat client(s)”

Your ban was for the use of a wallhack / aimbot cheat. You were probably only on the server a few minutes, but someone reported you, and your screenshot clearly showed the cheat software. So, since it it our policy to not give second chances when there is sufficient proof to show that a player was cheating, I will deny this appeal.

The screenshots from your ban are below for reference.

// Thread Locked / Moved //