Ban Appeal Form from andres19

In-Game name:

Response: AndresBe

Date and approximate time of banning:

Response: 4/7/2019

On what server you got banned:

Response: NN 24/7 Broadcast

Why should we unban you:

Response: Hi how are I have a little problem with the severs of namelessnoobs, when inside one of those servers they say that I am banned permanently and the game I bought it for steam 1 day ago, this pc has several years of use has passed by relatives of my house and my brothers. and I do not know what happened if it is the first time I enter a server and it turns out that I am banned permanently.
if someone can explain why I’m banned and if they can remove the ban. I have never used hack in this call of duty 4 and less because of steam

Hello,

You’re responsible for your own account.

Appeal Denied.

if friend the server that I know is banned by hacks use several years ago but those hack I never use them if not my brother or my cousin and the game I bought it in steam, because you had wanted to buy it but when I entered those servers I was banned and they are only about 30 servers, there is no way to get rid of my friend because it was not my fault to be banned, I was not the one to use those hacks, and it hurts me to buy the game in steam.

there is not a way to remove the ban because they are the only servers that appear to me to pay these bans or something like that, it seems wrong to buy me the game and banned

This ain’t our first rodeo. We’ve heard the excuse “my brother/friend/cousin/boyfriend/girlfriend/mom/dad/dog/great-great-great grandfather/second cousin twice removed/Hitler did it” more times than I’d like to count. Denied and locked.

Ban AppealDENIED!