Ban Appeal Form from Andux

In-Game name:

Response: Andux

Date and approximate time of banning:

Response: 8/21/2021

On what server you got banned:

Response: NN TDM

Why should we unban you:

Response: I really don’t know. There is no other servers, I literally have no one to play against in the other servers. And it says I’m kicked from the game upon joining. The truth is that I was hacking on IW4X a while back because I suck at cod. That is the only reason I’m writing this. I can’t even play the game since everyone automatically goes to your servers and the rest of the servers are empty. I’m sorry. I don’t expect forgiveness due to breaking the simplest rules, but I might as well at least try despite being awful.

Hello there and thanks for your appeal.

As you have already mentioned: you were previously banned from our MW2/IW4x servers. In your past ban appeal, you claimed that our anticheat “must have bugged” due to you using a VPN to access our servers and when I asked you for Demos to prove that you were clean, you never responded and were eventually closed down. Because of this, you would have to appeal for IW4x to get an unban, but as the Anticheat already proved you were cheating (and of course, you’ve admitted it), then you will not be unbanned from MW2.

A side note to mention is that if you are banned from any of our NamelessNoobs servers (EG: MW2/IW4x), you are banned from all NamelessNoobs servers, including our World at War servers. As the ban is final and will not be lifted, you will not be unbanned from our World at War servers either.

I appreciate the honesty, but our policy is in place to protect users and staff of the server. The ban stays.

//Ban Appeal Denied (Caught Cheating in MW2)
//Thread Locked