Ban Appeal Form from arcker82

In-Game name:

Response: [vzla]arcker82 [$$]hoxton208

Date and approximate time of banning:

Response: 31/12/2018

On what server you got banned:

Response: NN 24/7 Lockdown

Why should we unban you:

Response: Excuse my ignorance administrators as I said before was banned from the mw3 server yesterday as at 8:00 am to enter the server and there was nobody and in the list of servers came people connected and I foolishly put the command to restart and I get expelled from the server and it really hurts me because it’s one of the servers where I have a good ping my name in the game is [vzla] arcker82 or [$$] hoxton208 thank you for reading the request and sorry for my english I’m not very good with this language

I don’t understand what you’re saying. You tried to use a command while no one was in the server and were banned? Arcker82 has no ban history here. Are you sure it was our server?

if in the server list people were seen but when I enter there is nobody and I gave a restart to the game using a command and it came out after code or error 1005

but seriously if I do not go anywhere because I can not go to the server

I don’t think that error is related to our server specifically, are you getting this error when you try to join other servers?

You are not banned here so you should be able to connect.

not when it entered another server does not leave that error I do not know why it happens to me that I’m very sad because I can not get serious I do not go out as banned then because I can not enter the server?

http://thesyndicategamers.com/index.php?threads/1005-invalid-connection.464/

Review this and see if it helps.

no friend did not help me I go to the last option reinstall the game but I realized that it is only in lockdown because in gruond war if you let me enter

hello sorry again but please help me and done everything please, I ask you with all my heart to help me to remove the ban

You’re not banned. It’s an issue on your side. It wouldn’t give an error if you were, it’d say you were banned and the reason.

As Conji has stated above, this is not a ban. If you were banned, you’d have a screen like this:

If it was a permaban, it would say “Appeal @ namelessnoobs.com”. Your in game name does not appear in any ban list, so you are not banned from NamelessNoobs Servers.

Since you are not banned I am closing this. There isn’t anything we can do on our side to fix this, your best bet is to look up the error online and try the fixes you find.