Ban Appeal Form from B3astboy

In-Game name:

Response: Beastboy

Date and approximate time of banning:

Response: 8/10/2020

On what server you got banned:

Response: NN S&D Server

Why should we unban you:

Response: coment?? un administrador que en ese lugar no es posible matarme.

podemos hacer una prueba y veran que si, ya que si acate lo que me comentaste. “Also, any place where you can’t be killed is obviously not going to be allowed…”

Cambie la forma de posicionarme en el lugar. En donde me coloco si es posible matarme usando balas, granadas e incluso cuchillo sin problema.
Podemos hacer esta prueba. Comentas que no es lugar permitido, es un truco y muchos jugadores de NN usan trucos en los diferentes servidores del clan.

NO ME INTERESA QUE ME QUITEN EL BAN PARA VOLVER A SER NN, YA NO ME INTERESA ESTAR EN EL CLAN, PIDO QUE ME QUITEN EL BAN PARA SEGUIR JUGANDO EN ESE SERVIDOR POR QUE AHI ENTRA MUCHA GENTE LATINA.

Ok, ese lugar esta prohibido pero al igual les pido que si los trucos estan prohibidos tambien llamen la atencion a mas jugadores de NN que los usan.
870/5000
An administrator commented that it is not possible to kill me in that place.

We can do a test and you will see that yes, since if I comply with what you told me. “Also, any place where you can’t be killed is obviously not going to be allowed …”

I changed the way I position myself in the place. Where do I stand if it is possible to kill myself using bullets, grenades and even a knife without problem.
We can do this test. You comment that it is not allowed place, it is a cheat and many NN players use cheats on the different clan servers.

I AM NOT INTERESTED IN THAT THEY REMOVE MY BAN TO BE NN AGAIN, I AM NO LONGER INTERESTED IN BEING IN THE CLAN, I ASK THAT THEY REMOVE MY BAN TO CONTINUE PLAYING IN THAT SERVER BECAUSE LOTS OF LATIN PEOPLE ENTER THERE.

Ok, that place is forbidden but I also ask that if the tricks are forbidden also draw the attention of more NN players who use them.

No you will not be allowed to play on our server agian.

//Locked

You seem to have forgotten the part where I said that I consider this glitch to be going under the map, and I consider “under” the map as being part of “outside the map”.

Rule #8: No use of elevators, or going outside of any map.

My message from discord in April:

Appeal is still denied.

// Thread Locked / Moved //