Ban Appeal Form from Berniereilly305

In-Game name:

Response: Plutouranus

Date and approximate time of banning:

Response: 9/10/2021

On what server you got banned:

Response: NN TDM

Why should we unban you:

Response: I was on nuke jack and some dude was mad at me for killing him so many times and blamed me for hacking. Everyone else I was gaming with before didn???t have no problems but he wants to ban me with no proof ??? How???s this allowed

I’ve banned so many hackers since mw3, I’ve come across hackers that think they are smart enough to hide their hacks. I’ve seen hackers play dumb idk if they do it on purpose or if they have no brain, and guess what? I found the first one on bo2.

The video says it all, btw ghost and dead silence were used, somehow you knew the exact time when the player was coming around the corner. Oh, and you got juked to pre fire when i pretended to run at you.

[color=#FF4040]gg buddy[/color]

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5Mh1VQB2rtg

Hello and thanks for your appeal.

After reviewing the evidence supplied by NetWork, I wasn’t quite so sure at first, but you do eventually reach a point with the pre-firing and aiming before a person comes around a corner. There’s no elements to suggest anything was in play such as an Orbital VSAT and after double checking a few times, I am happy to accept this as legitmate evidence.

Because of the evidence supplied, I feel that the ban for Cheating is appropriate and so it will not be lifted.

//Ban Appeal Denied (Caught Cheating - Proof supplied)
//Thread Locked