Ban Appeal Form from best

In-Game name:

Response: ANIRET|Best

Date and approximate time of banning:

Response: 5/31/2021

On what server you got banned:

Response: NN S&D Server

Why should we unban you:

Response: I played with a friend on the sd server and killed him often in the head and apparently this gave us both a ban? we have one IP address( 178.219.169…)
unban please never cheated

I have played with you a bunch of times before and haven’t seen any hacking… but I am a bit skeptical about this one.

Looking at the logs of that session, it shows that you had a score of 30-0 and 80% of all your hits were headshots. How is that possible?

The last time we had a ban from too many headshots, it was a rate of closer to 50%. I tried to replicate that rate playing against bots and could do it, but it was difficult. But to get an 80% rate playing against live players seems suspicious.

we were alone on the server and I asked him not to shoot, killing him mostly in the head or with grenades, then he was just an afk and I killed him in the head. is it forbidden to do this??

you can check for yourself, ask your friend not to shoot and constantly kill him in the head for several rounds and most likely there will be a ban like me!
please unban , so I will not experiment any more!

ps : what is the point for me to include cheats on an empty server, especially since I have never had them?(sorry for my English)

Please answer me!((

Don’t worry, just a little patience :shhh: :violin:

ok. как скажешь)

Ok, because I’ve played with you a bunch of times and can vouch for your skill have never seen you use a hack, I will unban you.

You should be able to join the server again now.

• Awakening

Thank you so much for your understanding!

• ANIRET|Best

// Thread Locked //