Ban Appeal Form from Blargyblarg

In-Game name:

Response: 123

Date and approximate time of banning:

Response: 3/19/2022

On what server you got banned:

Response: NN 2x Bi-Weekly

Why should we unban you:

Response: I was banned for breaking community guidelines a few months ago, then got unbanned played again for a few days a get banned again for breaking community guidelines. I hadn’t said anything to anyone since i had been playing.

You were never unbanned. It was a bug in our ban system.

Hello and thanks for your appeal.

The original ban (Anticheat Ban) was originally based on an issue that we previously spoke about in regards to the possibility of some form of cheats on the system, however after realising I made a mistake I changed the ban to Community Guidelines and consulted the other Rust Staff for further advice as you and your crew had previously made a scene on the server.

However, after recently asking the other Rust Staff for their opinions on the matter and taking a vote on the current issue, it has become clear that due to the large number of reports from the past regarding your toxicity and general non-cheating reports from many users on the server, the majority of the staff have decided that the ban should stick based on these grounds.

It is unfortunate and as mentioned it was put to a vote, however due to the excessive reports it has been suggested that we keep it for the time being, however it will be subject to review and/or change in the future.

//Appeal Denied
//Thread Locked