Ban Appeal Form from caL

In-Game name:

Response: caL

Date and approximate time of banning:

Response: 1/23/2021

On what server you got banned:

Response: NN 24/7 Nuketown

Why should we unban you:

Response: I literally did nothing wrong. I play on the 24/7 Nuketown server all the time. I have zero clues why I was banned when I have no cheating clients no VPNs there was no reason for me to have gotten banned.

My ingame name is cal but has the colors so it was ^1c^2a^3L

Hi, I’m Zom, one of the MW2 admins, and the one who banned you. You were banned on suspicion of walls

https://youtu.be/zWZGWOVWSNY

If any other admins can give their 2 cents on the matter, they can do it here

Bro what, how is that cheating is there no software that’s checking for a client or something. I like playing this game and I don’t enjoy any of the other servers. I can literally show you my game files and everything. I’ve literally never cheated how is any of that cheating. I play Mouse and Key Board if you’re comparing the movement to a controller. I still don’t see how any of that is worthy of a banned.

I was told this was going to be a day or so its been 4 days since my ban and I have not been updated.

Sorry about the long response on this appeal. The admins have been busy with IRL things, but we will get back to you as soon as we can. For now, we will unban you, since looking at the video again, there is not enough evidence to validate my statements. Please give us a few minutes to unban you.

Thank you if you ever need me to prove anything just add me on discord: Cal#2287

BAN APPEAL ACCEPTED

//locked