Ban Appeal Form from Clutchh

In-Game name:

Response: Clutchh

Date and approximate time of banning:

Response: 8/26/2018

On what server you got banned:

Response: NN NukeJacked Server

Why should we unban you:

Response: I sincerely apologise for my toxic behavior, I was under the influence at the time. But that is no excuse for harassing people. I want to say sorry to Chrissy for insulting her.

If I recall correctly, I believe your words on discord were something along the lines of…

“How about you do your fucking job you fucking brony ner fot c**t”

At the time of your ban, I was well aware that there was a hacker in the lobby and I tried everything within my power to ban them, but I was having issues on my end with communication to the server. Instead of understanding my plight, you took to verbally abusing myself and someone else who was sticking up for me at the time. After dishing out your ban on the server, you then came onto the Discord Server and called me out with the above line (and various other words) in the general chat. Again, not understanding my situation despite notifications that I was having issues. At that point, I then banned you from the discord.

Personally, despite the fact it’s just words, it was quite annoying having to deal with you in addition to the hacker who was ruining the game for everyone else. If I have your word (and if the Head-Admin/Senior Staff of BO2 is ok with it), then I will revoke your ban.

Please try to understand that we’re not admins who sit by and let cheating assholes hack, we try our best, but sometimes the system can fight back just as annoyingly.

Has the Head Admin confirmed? or is it a no go

Your ban has been lifted, and you should be able to rejoin the servers (Respond to this topic if you have issues), however you’ve been granted this with the restriction that any further behaviour similar to what you displayed orignally will just mean the ban is coming right back on.

For now, this thread will remain open until you’re confirmed to have been able to rejoin, afterwards it’ll be locked.

~Chryssi