Ban Appeal Form from dak

In-Game name:

Response: [PRS] Daks

Date and approximate time of banning:

Response: 8/3/2020

On what server you got banned:

Response: NN 24/7 Nuketown

Why should we unban you:

Response: i havent played iw4x in nearly a year and i never played in the nameless noobs server before and i wanted to try nuketown and it said i was kicked because of a previous ban. why did i get banned if i never played in the server before ? please take a look at this cause i would like to play in the nuketown server :frowning:

Hey there and thank you for your appeal

I am unable to find you on our system here
Screen Shot 2020-08-06 at 9.04.07 AM.png
Was there another name maybe you where using?

Cheers
Aussie

yea sorry , my name when i got banned is dak , i checked my player profile for the server and it said i got banned 21 days ago when i didnt even have the client installed and also there multiple IP’s under my account so idk if its possible other people have been playing under my name/profile

Recycled ip’s from an isp has been a thing before. The id system is not something that can be replicated. Also if you were a very naughty boy on bo2 and got banned on our servers, for example, it is a global ban and will also ban you on mw3 and mw2.

i have a total of 2 hours played on bo2 pluto and never step a sec in NN server. i dont play bo2 pluto nor the base game lol. someone has been messing with my profile and im takin the fault of it. i just want to play

i take it i wont be getting unbanned ? ive done nothing wrong

// User does not appear to be banned on our end.

Locked.