Ban Appeal Form from dak

In-Game name:

Response: demente

Date and approximate time of banning:

Response: 7/21/2020

On what server you got banned:

Response: NN 24/7 Nuketown

Why should we unban you:

Response: i didnt have even have iw4x installed to even get banned in a server. you guys have no proof from what i know of me “cheating” so idk why i got banned for cheating. i dont play in you guys bo2 server so idk why im banned on bo2 also im friends with one of your guys admins on bo2 and he knows i didnt even have bo2 or iw4x INSTALLED to even get banned so i would like to get unbanned so i can just have fun in the nuketown server. please provide me with the information on why i got banned for cheating if there is video proof. i have done NOTHING wrong.

So you wouldn’t have happened to have been cheating in mw3 or anything?

So the closest name match is someone banned on mw3. IP search shows a lot of banned clients. I’ll try to look into these and find if there is a mistake in the system or not.

i only played one server on mw3 cause i had my own. i never set foot in NN mw3 server so idk whos messing with my IP/profile if thats even possible. so no i never cheating or used any 3rd party thingy on mw3 or any of NN servers throughout all cods

It’s all good. Figured it wasn’t you since they’re from columbia and I’ve seen the name daks around a lot. Was confused though since you said your in game name was demente though.

Do me a favor and try to rejoin when you can.

rejoining mw2 nuketown now

//Locked.
Player is not banned.