Ban Appeal Form from Dax

In-Game name:

Response: Dax

Date and approximate time of banning:

Response: 4/7/2019

On what server you got banned:

Response: NN Stock Map

Why should we unban you:

Response: I play on the server quite a lot and have no idea why I was banned. As far as I can tell, I didn’t do anything that could be considered suspicious. I uploaded a video here (https://streamable.com/94uvk) as proof.

Hello, Dax.

I searched you up in our database and you have no active bans, but you have several IPs on our system with a couple being flagged as Proxy/Bad IPs. Because of this, you’d end up getting kicked with a message saying that “VPNs are not allowed on our server” (because they’re not).

If you’re using a VPN, please disable it before trying to connect, If you’re still being kicked, respond here and I’ll do some more digging for you.

Hi, that is because I often attempt to join while having my VPN turned on without realizing it. I just turn it off after getting immediately kicked and then rejoin. Anytime I join withuot my VPN on, I get a message stating “You are permanently banned from this server.”

My explanation for why you got banned is because you got flagged when i banned a different user. I’m sorry for the mistake.

Okay cool. I’m still banned though, pls unban when you get a chance

pls respond

Apologies for the extended wait, there were some seriously weird complications when attempting to unban you. I’ve attempted again with help from the top dog and I’d like you to try and rejoin the Stock Maps Server whenever you get a moment, if you can please.

If you’re still having issues, or if it’s fixed, please respond here.
Thank you.

Sweet, I’m unbanned now. Thanks!

Sorry again for the wait, glad it’s working again.

//Appeal Completed, Thread Locked