Ban Appeal Form from DerGrieche

In-Game name:

Response: DerGrieche

Date and approximate time of banning:

Response: 9/28/2021

On what server you got banned:

Response: NN Stock Maps

Why should we unban you:

Response: Unfortunately my try to get unbaned failed yesterday… But I swear, I didn’t cheated on any mw2 server and got banned because this howie420 guy had the same IP like me… I played really often together with my room mate MiniJeep for a long time on your server. If you can go 10 month or so back in time, you should see that. I really dont know, why this guy toke my IP but I can show you the unbans from the other servers by Amos/RaidMax from NBS Clan via Discord and the cmod community via RepzZ https://cmod.pw/viewtopic.php?f=32&t=1007. So please guys, if i can do anything to prove that I’m not a cheater, tell me. Thanks in advance.

High chance that room mate of yours is why you’re banned assuming you’re being honest. Typically this is just an excuse and that is only 1 reason of the many reasons why we can’t afford to unban you since all the evidence on our side suggests you were using no recoil cheats. You will not be unbanned and we are not nbs or cmod. Just to ensure we’re on the same page I will again be very clear that we can not be sure that you’re being honest in this scenario and have to do our best to ensure that the cheaters stay banned.
Appeal Denied //Thread Locked