In-Game name:

Response: Ds-JORDAN / BlackWh

Date and approximate time of banning:

Response: 8/29/2020

On what server you got banned:

Response: NN 24/7 Skidrow

Why should we unban you:

Response: Inglish:
There was a confusion with a message that I sent on a server (completely empty, with only bots) and I would like to talk to some admin for discord (Ds-JORDAN # 7975) I never liked the idea of ???using hacks in call of duty and less in his server that I play for years, I hope I can solve this problem soon thanks for your attention (they are good administrators and they can help me)

spanish:
Hubo una confusi??n con un mensaje que envi?? en un servidor (completamente vac??o, con solo bots) y me gustar??a hablar con alg??n administrador por discordia (Ds-JORDAN # 7975) Nunca me gust?? la idea de usar hacks en call of duty y menos en su servidor que juego desde hace a??os, espero poder solucionar este problema pronto gracias por su atenci??n (son buenos administradores y pueden ayudarme)

You were banned for using a hack that literally spams a specific message in chat. There is also other things in your chat history that point towards you using hacks as well.

as I said to (spooky) I used some files to play in private games (lan) with my younger brother, but I didn’t use that to play against other players online (because it is annoying to have an advantage over other players) a certain mrKrabs in nuketown I always He accuses him of being a hacker and at that precise moment I activate my recorder so that it is seen in real time that I do not use hacks. That day I used those files to play against my brother and when I finished playing I entered his server without remembering that I had not deleted the files and the program executed that message, and at that precise moment I went out and deleted them because I only used them (to play in lan against my brother to laugh for a while) I repeat that I am not in favor of those who use those hacks against public people because they take away the fun from the game (what case would I have to play with hacks against other players? If I am going to have an advantage, no It’s neither fair nor fun) I deleted those files instantly and I haven’t used them again and I never use them in public games because I don’t like to have an advantage over other players that way, I have friends who come out as game and videos, captures in real time that prove that I play cleanly on your server.

In those 2 videos I take casualties through the walls and it is pure luck, it does not mean that I use hacks I have more videos on my computer where I do similar kills (I repeat the videos are in real time, they are not demo recordings)

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC4u34L6TOJrfNVdJAkT8iyg?view_as=subscriber

I put that history to clarify what happened to the spoky I never used hacks against online opponents because that does not serve to show who is the best I have been in this game for more than 4 years (cod mw2) I never liked the idea of using hacks to win in all the years that I have played I have always played fair (history knew that what I write on your server is recorded, so I did it so that everyone can read and understand what happened, translate everything I wrote and not just some parts and you will understand Better to what I meant yesterday when I spoke to the spooky

Sadly you will not be unbanned. We can’t trust someone who had hacks at all period and actually entered a server. Please don’t take this personally but we need to be strict so we don’t get taken advantage of.
//Appeal Denied //Thread Locked