Ban Appeal Form from eddiebone1

In-Game name:

Response: Eddi/Eddie

Date and approximate time of banning:06/01/2019

Response: 6/10/2019

On what server you got banned:

Response: NN NukeJacked Server

Why should we unban you:

Response: I was called a hacker repeatedly after only just getting the game. I have played a lot of iw4x so i thought my aim was normal but people thought it was walling if I could hear them walking. I even told the admins to watch me on discord. I could stream it again and would still do the same. I never toggled and we could watch play again. The NukeJacked Server is only server I have decent ping on so hits difficult to play this classic.

Hello and thank you for your appeal.

You say in your name that “you didn’t even make one yet”. Because of this, I’m having a hard time finding the details of your ban. Whenever possible, please set your name in the console by using the console command “name {whatever name you want}” and then try to reconnect. When you are kicked, please note the reason for your kick and respond in this topic.

Thank you.

I think I did what you meant by that post but I just want my ip to be unbanned from the server so I can play legit like how I have been always. :4everalone: :ok:

Locking appeal as the user has not provided enough evidence to allow a ban appeal (Missing username)

Open another appeal with more details when you have the time. Thank you.

//Locked