In-Game name:

Response: EvilShadowFR

Date and approximate time of banning:

Response: I don’t know

On what server you got banned:

Response: NN 24/7 Broadcast

Why should we unban you:

Response: Bonsoir.
Tout d’abord je suis d??sol?? mais mon anglais n’est pas parfait mais je vais essayer de vous expliquer.

Je viens de constater que j’ai ??t?? banni du jeu et je ne sais m??me pas pourquoi ni quand ??a c’est fait. Cela doit ??tre la premi??re fois ou deuxi??me fois que je me connecte sur votre serveur depuis ce d??but d’ann??e.

Pour ma d??fense je suis contre le hacking et je d??teste ??a. Si c’est un joueur qui m’a surpris en train de tricher, c’est impossible. Je ne supporte pas que quelqu’un triche est loin de moi l’id??e de le faire.

J’ai toujours ??t?? sur vos serveurs (notemment 24/7 Broadcast et Crossfire) que j’appr??cie particuli??rement due au faite que votre communaut?? est vraiment cool.

Je comprendrai que vous ne voulez pas me d??banir, mais pour n’avoir rien fait, je ne comprends pas cette situation.

Please make a appeal in English!

Ban Appeal Form from EvilShadowFR

In-Game name:

Response: 5h4d0w

Date and approximate time of banning:

Response: I don’t know

On what server you got banned:

Response: NN 24/7 Broadcast

Why should we unban you:

Response: Good evening.
First of all I’m sorry but my English is not perfect but I’ll try to explain.

I just saw that I was banned from the game and I don’t even know why or when it happened. This must be the first or second time I have connected to your server since the start of the year.

In my defense I am against hacking and I hate it. If it’s a player who caught me cheating, it’s impossible. I can’t stand someone cheating is far from my idea to do it.

I have always been on your servers (notably 24/7 Broadcast and Crossfire) which I particularly appreciate due to the fact that your community is really cool.

I understand that you don’t want to unban me, but for not having done anything, I don’t understand this situation.

Have a good evening
5h4d0w

Hello,

Thank you seems you tired to connect to our servers with a VPN once and it has linked you with a prior person who was banned. I have removed the ban please try to connect and see if you have any issues.

Great thank you.

Indeed as I stream from time to time on Twitch, I had completely forgotten to deactivate it. And when I think about it, that was where it came from.

Anyway, thank you and enjoy.

5H4d0w