Ban Appeal Form from Fides

In-Game name:

Response: Fides

Date and approximate time of banning:

Response: 9/20/2022

On what server you got banned:

Response: NN Best Maps

Why should we unban you:

Response: I wasn’t even using any exploits and/or hacks or any external program. I was just using Marathon, Lightweight, Commando, Riot Shield, USP 45. w/ FMJ, throwing knives, and stun grenades. I randomly got kicked out for no reason with the reason that I’ve been banned.

This was a manual ban that was placed on your account. It appears that you were using ESP over the course of several game recordings. While that was the class you were using, it does not include a perk that allows you to track the enemy team through walls.

Hey there,

You where banned by the admin Joel at the current time of “2022-09-20 17:34:23 UTC” for using esp / wallhacks.

please provide your game demos of that game or any recordings you have of that game before you recieved the ban.

As we speak the admin that banned you is uploading his proof of the ban

Thanks
Aus

Hi Fides,

I’ve since taken the demo recording and after further inspection, I’ve come to the conclusion that my evidence is insufficient. I’ve gone ahead and requested that the ban be removed from your account at this time.

Thanks,

Joel

Thanks, I’ve not had time to check at all yesterday, but it seems that I am still banned even after the ban removal request.

User has been unbanned.

//Appeal Accepted
//Thread Locked