Ban Appeal Form from Flynn51100

In-Game name:

Response: Flynn51100

Date and approximate time of banning:

Response: 5/23/2020

On what server you got banned:

Response: NN NukeRaidedJacked

Why should we unban you:

Response: I don’t use cheats or hacks of any kind. First few games on a NN server and get banned for seemingly no reason. If game files or any other info is needed for the unban process I can provide them.

https://youtu.be/94x9X27RqFg

So you were banned after seeing this done in game and getting basically only headshots in the kill feed as well unless it was from a lightning strike etc. These kind of kills don’t just magically happen especially with the skorpion and it was too quick and accurate at range so it appears like you’re using hacks.

I’m not TTVRidge_Gaming. My name in game is Flynn51100 and that’s the only name I’ve had since installing(as I just installed Pluto BO2 like a week or 2 ago).

Unless there’s an explanation why this is a thing then yup.

There seems to be 2 different accounts with the name Flynn51100. I also have given proof that I installed Pluto on the 22nd.

As far as I’m aware you can always reinstall the game. Also if you’re banned on iw4x, bo2, or mw3 the ban is global for those games. Currently I’m waiting for someone to check some things about the common IP address between all these but aside from that there’s not much I can do.

Is there any other info I can give to unban the account? Honestly, I just installed the game went on to maybe one or 2 games then said I was banned. I didn’t even have a chance to try and get my settings right for the games I was in before it said I was banned.

uhhhh… Its been 3 months and still haven’t heard anything back.

So it took me some time, but I finally have the evidence I need to assure you that this IS you and you are lying, or at least attempted to.

Up above, you have been banned and had a few names attached to your account, one of which is “[HUNG]TTVRidge_Gaming”. Using just this thread and that Twitch name, I decided to hunt down and see what I could find. LONG post, but hey, it’s worth a read.

I went to twitchtv and searched that username, then went through some of the recent videos posted by that user, one of which (entitled: “Just Started Alternating :DD”) caught my eye. If you look at this video (link: https://www.twitch.tv/videos/739710209 ) and head to the 1:19:50 mark, and slow down, you’ll see the streamer (you) looking through a private discord in a “face reveal” channel. In this channel, the streamer posted images of themselves and commented “This is a picture of me”, on top of that, one of their own friends commented “well balls tyler what kinda photoshoot did u do in ur bedroom”. The streamer did not delete or refute this comment, so we can safely assume that the streamer is called Tyler. See image below:

Now knowing your name, we come back to this thread here in which you uploaded your own evidence of install date for Black Ops 2, in the picture below, we can clearly see that the game is installed on your C drive under the username “Tyler”. See below.

Now that we know your name is tyler AND that you are Ridge_Gaming, we can simply put 1 + 1 together to link both accounts. You are Ridge_Gaming, you are Flynn51100 and to top it all off, on several occasions, you showed your desktop during the stream which reveals a lot more interesting information, such as this file in the top right called “Black Ops 2 - GSC Studio”, which a simple google search reveals is a way of injecting cheats and hacks (via new lines of code) into Black Ops 2. While this may primarily be focused on the simple Steam Version, it does not help your case that it could previously have been used to mess with Plutonium. See below.

You have been caught out on your lying, your new account on our servers has been banned aswell and your appeal has been denied.

//Appeal Denied
//Thread Locked