Ban Appeal Form from corthia11

In-Game name:

Response: corthia11

Date and approximate time of banning:

Response:A few years ago I honestly cant remember

On what server you got banned:

Response: NN 24/7 Lockdown

Why should we unban you:

Response: I admit i was cheating, but this was a very long time ago. I am assuming I have been banned for years now, probably 4. I am appealing because I completely regret my decisions, this was most likely back when i was only 12 or 13, not very smart clearly. I just want to play your guys server again as its probably the only good one out and most populated, I can guarantee you now that I will never cheat on your server again, or even have the idea of doing it, I am just trying to have a good time on this great game :frowning:. I greatly appreciate whoever reads this, I just really need a second chance that i wont mess up. Thank you.

Hello, just want to leave a reply. I personally appreciate you admitting for cheating and owning up to it. I also appreciate your apology. I’d like to say you’re most likely not going to get an unban though. We have a zero tolerance no cheating policy. I would like to wish you the best of luck with your venture however.

Thank you, I know about your guys policy, and I completely agree with it no questions asked, because obviously anyone can make an appeal and get unbanned to just cheat again, but I seriously have no plan on cheating EVER again, I dont know what I can do to prove that.

Yeah man, I appreciate your understanding. I hope you get another chance, you seem to take it with a grain of salt :slight_smile: Good luck my guy! If not, hope to see you in some other servers one day.

I hope to see you on the server man :stuck_out_tongue:

We don’t unban cheaters. Ban appeal denied.