Ban Appeal Form from FragsAreUs

In-Game name:

Response: FragsAreUs

Date and approximate time of banning:

Response: idk

On what server you got banned:

Response: NN 24/7 Lockdown

Why should we unban you:

Response: I never cheated on your servers but I did a meme during iw4x and made the wonder full server just for memes one day of nn stock maps 2 which got me banned from all of the game servers, and for apparently posting a link to when I used to stream my self playing hvh servers for csgo. Other than that I would like to be able to play on NN when there are not alot of other servers to choose from.

You tagged a bunch of admins to link a stream of you and your friends playing competitive CS:GO, using hack menus that included “TriggerBot”, “LegitBot”, ESP/Wallhack and various other cheats. How do you think we’d react? Why did you think this was a good idea? And before you say it I don’t care if you only toggled some of the cheats. The fact you have and use the hack menu is enough.

Also I didn’t know about you hosting fake NN servers but thanks for sharing that too.

as far as I remember I never tagged staff about live streaming it

Out of all of the points I made, that’s the point you wanna argue? Who you tagged and not the fact you’re using cheats?

Ah so you tagged @everyone which included admins and not the staff directly. I guess that makes it :ok: to use cheat menus in competitive online games.

Just kidding you can stay banned.

Ban appeal denied.