Ban Appeal from 0100110101`

Hi Guys, i want you to unban me!!
in Game name : 0100110101`
The server : every server in mw3
the admin that ban you : everyOne
why we should unban you : Fuck You, im not Hacking!!

:ifeelyah: :penis: :penis: :penis: :penis: :penis: :penis: :penis: :penis: :penis: :ifeelyah:

lol
“why we should unban you : Fuck You, im not Hacking!!”
K

Lmao, that’s the best way to get unbanned. Congrats, you’re a moron!

lel 1011011=JM3D Confirmed

HeHeHe XD
Fuckers!!

What the actual…?

Exactly!!

lol

you didnt even get it right, its ~10101001~

its 1011011

you are both stupids , its :penis: :penis: :penis:

I know it’s not my game but I think the guys telling the truth.

I may be wrong though

JM3D, this is coming from the bottom of my heart, you are retarded. Why would you change your name to the name of a known hacker and then when you got banned, instead of contacting us on Discord, you’ve made an appeal here. :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm:

sshot-2.png
Firstly I want to say that I do not understand why you even thought it was a good idea to use the name of a known hacker all around Tekno.
Second thing is that I let out an announcement to everyone to use their forum name as their in-game name, you don’t like your username then just simply ask us to change it
And last but not least, you’re an admin we expect you to follow the rules and be mature however this right here seems immature.

WTF srry Guys but you are stupids i mean the teenagers boys :wink: , i was jking , do you see this topic in ban apeal forums.!!
just some of my salty jokes to make the forums alive .

I like how people thought you were being serious xD

OOOh, Now i see where is the real fucking problem , im not serious y’all , this is a fucking salty joke , that me ,Hellooo!!

pmsfl :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

ggwp