What is your in-game username?

4rch4n63L

What date were you banned?

2024-01-10

Which platform were you banned on?

Call of Duty: Black Ops (T5)

What was the reason for the ban?

AFK - Inactivity

Why do you believe the ban was unjustified? Please provide any relevant evidence that supports your appeal.

Ban was justified since I had internet issues, but that is fixed now. I am unable to access just one of your servers, Niketown 24/7 TDM in T5. I can access all other T5 servers you are hosting.

Hello, what is the message you are getting when you try and join that server?

Hello KemoSabe6,

Actually, there are no messages. circle just spins like I am joining. My friend who is logged into the server sees me as a spectator, but nothing happens, I just see spinning circle.

Just an update, 24h passed from the kick/ban, and I still cannot join.
Here is a console log:
NamelessNoobs 24/7 Nuketown resolved to 0.255.0.255:3074

• R_Cinematic_BeginLostDevice()…
    DB_BeginRecoverLostDevice()…
    R_ResetModelLighting()…
    R_ReleaseAllModels()…
    R_ReleaseLostImages()…
    R_ReleaseWorld()…

Hello,

You were not banned, so there is nothing for you to appeal.

From our logs, you have not connected successfully to the Nuketown 24/7 server at any point. If you were kicked for being AFK it was on another server other than the Nuketown 24/7 server.

Unfortunately there is not much that we can do, even with the limited logs from your last reply. Are you able to connect to other servers running Nuketown? Are you able to play on the Nuketown map in a private match with just yourself?

Several other players are able to connect to the Nuketown server without issue, and given that you are able to connect to other servers hosted on the same IP I’m leaning towards some issue with the port that the server is running on or some problem with your BO1 game files.

Regards,

Joel

This can possibly be network related. I would start by restarting your modem / router and see if you can connect. I just tested the server and was able to connect without any issues.

Hello,

I am closing this thread now.

Please feel free to reach out to us on our forums or on Discord if you encounter any further issues.

Kind Regards,

Joel