Response: alguien

Date and approximate time of banning:

Response: 2/13/2023

Server:

Response: NamelessNoobs 24/7 Broadcast

Why should we unban you:

Response:

Guys there is the screenshot
https://namelessnoobs.com/cod4ss/screenshots/cc8c2fd96f2c9dde7bf6883edfb873d6827ff8df.jpg

As any normal player and human if someone shoot me through a wall and I can see where the bullets are coming from I am going to fire back… I do enjoy this servers and have been playing this game for several years I do want to be called a hacker just because, That is why I am appealing

Congratulation on finding the correct section of the forum to appeal a ban.

Unfortunately per previous explanation, the anti-cheat engine detected your use of tool assisted aim. Therefore, you were ban with reason. It would simply appear you’re incapable of reading.

Kind regards,
Wetwely

The message I get on game does not even say that. I just shows you do bot even have a proof of that.

The message you’ve receive in-game is automated by the system. Our anti-cheat engine detected the absence of recoil while you played with an AK-47 silenced. This is the only proof that we will provide. Considering showing more information could compromise the integrity of the anti-cheat.

Hi alguien (aka Lilou_Dalas).
In addition to being banned by the anti-cheat for no-recoil (which does not have false positives), the system also shows multiple GUID’s under you name meaning that you were also using a GUID changer to try to evade a ban.

Ban stays.

// Thread Locked / Moved //