Ban Appeal Form from cyns

In-Game name:

Response: Cyns

Date and approximate time of banning:

Response: 6/10/2020

On what server you got banned:

Response: NN NukeRaidedJacked

Why should we unban you:

Response:I am not sure why i was banned. I was playing valorant last night and my buddy told me about plutonium because we were talking about the told days of Bo2, and I have been playing it non stop since i installed it. I was not cheating and havent ever cheated on here so i dont know why i would get banned. I have really only been playing this server and zombies, and I was banned and i dont know why. I am sad about this because I really like this server. The reason was “You Appear To Be Cheating”. I just want to be unbanned, I love playing this server and i will have to find some other server in the mean time but It just wont be the same. idk man, i just wanna play I dont even know why i was banned. :

Hello there and thanks for your appeal.

Before you were banned, were you using any form of VPN or Proxy service? Please be honest as this can help us out.

Hey man, I might have im not sure? I have “Hotspot Shield” and it auto turns on when i start my pc so I may have but I dont think I was. I am not lying or anything I genuinely dont know

It’s no worries. It seems that when you attempted to join, your IP was matched with a hacker that was previously banned, so you were automatically banned too. Please bear with me for about 10 minutes as I’m not actively available at my PC to reset you. I’ll get it done as soon as I can, sorry for the wait.

Okay, thanks, i am playing zombies now but i willplay your server much once I get unbanned. Very good.

I think I may have done it. Once you have finished your match, could you please attempt to join any of the NamelessNoobs BO2 servers? If the ban happens again, respond here and I can get the new details.

User has been successfully unbanned.

//Appeal Accepted
//Thread Locked