In-Game name:

Response: DeeJay

Date and approximate time of banning:

Response: 6/30/2023

Server:

Response: NamelessNoobs Gun Game

Why should we unban you:

Response:

I keep getting an unkown ban and i am usure what i am doing wrong. i have played here many of times and recently just got a new pc so had to reinstall everything but now i have been banned twice in the past 10m for 4m for unspecified. please help me out so i can play haha.

Hello,

Thank you for submitting a ban appeal.

I am assuming that the following profile is yours: https://cod.namelessnoobs.com/Client/Profile/62645. If this is the case, there is currently no ban or punishments on record from this profile. In fact, the server has not banned or kicked you at all, and from our end we can only visibly see that the client was disconnected from the server.

Do you perhaps have a screenshot of the message you receive when you are kicked from the server, or does a message appear on the in-game console? This may assist us in identifying what is happening here.

Kind Regards,

Joel

I will take a screen shot if it happens again, it was weird as one of the times it kicked me and my kid, we are on separate PCs, but the second time it was just me.

Hey DEEJAY,

This was probably because a bit of lag on your internet connection at the time.
The server takes a screenshot of a game periodically, and if there is a bit of lag at the time it tries to take the screenshot, it will give a 4 minute temp ban, which doesn’t show up on the profile.

Even a an admin, I used to have this happen regularly a few years ago.

There isn’t anything we can do about it unfortunately. You just have to wait for the 4 minutes to pass.

All the best,
Awakening