Ban Appeal Form from Hollow

In-Game name:

Response: Hollow

Date and approximate time of banning:

Response: 2/6/20

On what server you got banned:

Response: NN NukeRaidedJacked Server

Why should we unban you:

Response: Hello, I believe I got falsely banned. Have been playing on this server for probably over a week and never had a problem, I was banned while playing with my friend, but i believe why i got banned due to a misunderstanding. In the chat people were saying i was really good but i was trolling this one player and saying i will “toggle” and after that he kept saying i was hacking and had “aimbot” which led to his team mates to report me. I was in a game of nuke town and i randomly got banned, since i realized the heath is low i just prefire and pre aim at obvious spots in the map. I have over had hundreds of hours of bo2 on steam and never got a Vac ban on my profile. I love playing this server because besides the trickshotting platform of plutonium you guys provide the good old days of regular bo2. Please help me clear this up thank you and have a blessed day.

Hello there and thanks for the appeal.

Your ban was processed by an admin of the team and not by the system, so I will ask that admin to come forward and comment on the situation so that we can reach an end to it in a fair and swift manner. That specific admin is offline at this exact moment in time, so it may be a little bit before they’re online.

They shall comment soon though.

Okay, thank you.

Sorry for the inconvenience. You’ve been unbanned as of now, but I’d advise laying off the joking around about having hacks since many hackers are actually that dumb which is what led to your banning in the first place.

thank you for the support

User has successfully reconnected to the server.

//Appeal Accepted
//Thread Locked