In-Game name:

Response: jakku

Date and approximate time of banning:

Response: 3/24/2023

Server:

Response: NamelessNoobs Stock Maps [EU]

Why should we unban you:

Response:

I was banned for seemingly no reason after playing on a tdm server. I haven’t got any form of cheats/hacks on my pc but I was definitely playing against/with people on my team that did.

Hi there and thanks for appealing.

If you could please provide the demo from the match you were banned in, it would certainly help.

On our records, you were banned at 2023-03-23 20:46:02 UTC. You’ll need to provide the demo from this time (the match you were banned in) to be eligible for an unban.

You’ll be able to find these demos in the demo folder under this file path (or similar if you have Steam or MW2 installed under a different drive)
C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Call of Duty Modern Warfare 2\userraw\demos

Demo files come in two parts: a .dm_13 & .dm_13.json. Both of these files are needed and will have the same name (EG: auto_12345678). You may upload these using the forums inbuilt attachment system, or an external upload site such as Google Drive, MEGA, Dropbox etc. Please upload and share these files so an Admin can manually review them, as you were banned automatically by the Anticheat.

If you need any help, please do not hesitate to ask.
Thanks.

~Chryssie

Hello again

Just a quick reminder about my above statement. Please locate and share the Demo files as soon as you can, if this isn’t responded to within 7 days of appeal date, it will be closed and denied.

Thanks
~Chryssie

Hello,

This ban appeal and thread has been locked due to no follow-up reply.

Kind Regards,

Joel