What is your in-game username?

pratts

What date were you banned?

2024-03-30

Which platform were you banned on?

Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2 (IW4x)

What was the reason for the ban?

“You appear to be cheating”

Why do you believe the ban was unjustified? Please provide any relevant evidence that supports your appeal.

Old IGN was @mp_banned. I got banned for whatever reason, they didn’t specify, just kicked me out the lobby when I was killing too much on one of the servers…

Hi, thank you for the appeal.
From what I can see the ban was done automatically by the anti-cheat. Judging from the initial name of Jeniffer Lopez, then you joined as @mp_banned (not sus at all) I’d say you probably were trying to get attention by cheating back then but not sure if it worked. Last time however (19 days ago) you joined with the Ice Batty Man name and not only were you accused of walls by at least 3 people judging from chat history you were also then banned by the anti-cheat that same game. Of course if you have the demo from that game in your theater folder by all means send it in and we’ll review it. That being said I doubt you were a clean player since typically when someone joins with a name like “Jeniffer Lopez” it’s because they put a low effort name in to cheat under.

As it has been a couple days with no response at all I’ll take that as he was a cheater after all. The appeal will now be closed.