Ban Appeal from Pak_arm47

racist :clap:

We do not tolerate the use of glitches to kill teammates. That should be common sense to anyone who plays on any server. If it happens again, the next ban will be permanent.

you are just racist LOL

Lmao you didnt Banned him you hypocrite shut up now

this is why you’re forever THE GOAT

the kuwaith8er guy did that first and he didnt get banned thats why you guys are forever the racist hypocrites

Lmao even before i got banned one of your discord guy messaged me that “they’re scared of you that’s why they want u banned” and it comes out to be true LOL you racist guys are scared of my MOABS jajaja

[/quote]
the kuwaith8er guy did that first and he didnt get banned thats why you guys are forever the racist hypocrites
[/quote]

First of all, rules are rules but they can only be enforced if someone is correctly reported. Using a random example to call us hypocrites will get you nowhere. If we saw them use the semtex exploit, they would be banned just like you. Crying and calling us racist for enforcing the rules we made is not a good look. Do you like using our servers? I would suggest swallowing your pride and serving the rest of your ban without taking unnecessary shots at the people that keep losers like you off of it. Take a hint and we’ll see you in 5 days :slight_smile:

“hey guys this other guy did the same thing i did, i didnt send proof though so just take my word for it and unban me because u didnt ban him. and if u dont ur racist” - Pak armys message converted (ChatGPT)

I might have fixed the nade switch on the server. So this shouldn’t be a issue anymore.

Lol no need to send proof because you hypocrites guys know And were in that game when he did it he is one of your guy and you know what he did but you not gonna ban him that’s why you guys are hypocrite racist and the only reason i got banned is cuz you all racist hypocrites are scared from me jajaja

[/quote]

First of all, rules are rules but they can only be enforced if someone is correctly reported. Using a random example to call us hypocrites will get you nowhere. If we saw them use the semtex exploit, they would be banned just like you. Crying and calling us racist for enforcing the rules we made is not a good look. Do you like using our servers? I would suggest swallowing your pride and serving the rest of your ban without taking unnecessary shots at the people that keep losers like you off of it. Take a hint and we’ll see you in 5 days :slight_smile:
[/quote]

You guys are hypocrites and racist everyone knows that in discord and in game chat you guys keep cursing others religions so you cant run or hide from the fact that you are racist and hypocrite so cry as much as you like and you think you are clever you stupid racist hypocrite knows that he did that semtex exploit first so why would i show proof And the reason i got banned was because you racist hypocrites were scared from my MOABS because i was everyday MOABING you racist hypocrites jajaja The only way to save yourself from my MOABS was to ban me FEAR :joy::joy::sunglasses:

Bro stfu.