What is your in-game username?

srbxd

What date were you banned?

2004-12-02

Which platform were you banned on?

Call of Duty: Black Ops 2 (T6)

What was the reason for the ban?

ISP Blacklisted

Why do you believe the ban was unjustified? Please provide any relevant evidence that supports your appeal.

A few years ago, maybe 2 years or so. I used to play COD: BO2 regularly. I used to play on the NamelessNoobs servers as they had the best ping and I used to play from an old account with a different username. Yesterday I reinstalled Plutonium and made my friends install it too as we were in the thrill of getting back into COD, I also used to play MW3 on your servers. But this time when connecting to your servers I always get an error that my ISP is blacklisted from your servers. Please help.

Hello! It seems you’re experiencing issues due to your ISP being blacklisted. Don’t worry, we’ve got you covered! Please join our Discord server at https://discord.com/invite/namelessnoobs and follow these simple steps to begin the whitelist process:

Once you’re in the server, navigate to any channel.
Type !wl in the chat and send the message.

This will initiate the whitelist process, and you’ll be guided through the next steps. If you encounter any problems or have any questions, feel free to reach out to the moderators or admin team in the server.