What is your in-game username?

Darkdog

What date were you banned?

2024-01-22

Which platform were you banned on?

Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2 (IW4x)

What was the reason for the ban?

Rule #9: No use of any hacks or exploits

Why do you believe the ban was unjustified? Please provide any relevant evidence that supports your appeal.

I have used no hacks or exploits. I don’t even know how to get them. There was a salty player on the other team who was reporting any player that was playing better than them. I was among those he reported.

Hi Darkdog,

Thanks for submitting a ban appeal.

Can you please upload a copy of your in-game demo from the game that you were banned? This will allow our team to see the match you were banned from your point of view, as recorded by your PC.

The ban was applied at 2024-01-22 18:38:20 UTC (or 2024-01-22 at 1:38 PM ET).

Can you please upload the latest demo file from around this time? They’ll be located in your IW4x game directory (your MW2 game files) in a folder called userraw/demos. The file with the .dm_13 extension is the one we are looking for.

This file can be uploaded either on an external file hosting website (Google Drive, Dropbox, etc) or uploaded directly here if possible.

Many thanks in advance!

Kind Regards,

Joel

Hi Joel,

Sure, no problem. The requested file is in the folder linked below. I have also included the file for the match just before that one as well, just in case it helps.

https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/1O_qTqOwh5-CaEwFZFdVptBJP1DQUxFh0?usp=drive_link

Please let me know if there are any issues with accessing the files.

I appreciate the help!

Hello,

Looks like we’re still missing the demo where the ban occurred, but we’re close. Can you send the one that occurred just before auto_1705948725.dm_13?

Thanks!

Kind Regards,

Joel

Hi,

I have added the one that I think is the correct one to the same folder linked previously.

Please let me know if that is still not the right one.

Thanks again.

Hello,

Thanks for uploading the additional file!

You’ve been unbanned.

Kind Regards,

Joel