Ban Appeal Form from Woo

In-Game name:

Response: Woo

Date and approximate time of banning:

Response: 2/22/2020

On what server you got banned:

Response: NN NukeRaidedJacked Server

Why should we unban you:

Response: Have been playing on this server for over 3 weeks and counting. Banned randomly while playing with close friends. People also asked why i was banned and also talked in chat with other players who also were confused on why I was banned. A lot of people were giving me respect right before too so im curious on why i was picked up to “appear to be hacking” when my aim is on point. I absolutely was not hacking & have over 1,000 hours on bo2 Steam. I even make sure I report hackers on this game too. Nukeraidedjacked are my favorite maps and i know the spots in and out of those maps. I really enjoy this server and I hope this is all a big misunderstanding. Have a blessed and productive day.

Hi there, and thanks for your appeal!

I banned you after catching you wallhacking and VSAT hacking in game over the course of three rounds. Please note that the music in the video was replaced with stupid sounds as the original music previously got me striked and was removed from YouTube.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8lTX167w9S4

In the video, there’s several clips in where you were throwing C4 before knowing that players were there or “tactically waiting” for players to come close/around the corner so that you could kill them, even more so during your tac knife/c4 run. However, the icing on the cake is the final clip in where you literally headshot me (hiding in a corner waiting for you to find me) through a wall, from over 50 meters away, with no UAV or VSAT.

Since I am the one who banned you, I cannot pass final judgement on you, so I’m posting this proof and letting other higher ups or BO2 staff handle it.

//Ban Appeal Denied.

You can clearly see WH at 50 seconds into the video.