New Ban Appeal from, WOWH!..

In-Game name:

[color=#f3b230]Response: WorldOfWallHack/WOWH[/color]

Date and approximate time of banning:

[color=#f3b230]Response: 2/11/2023[/color]

Server:

[color=#f3b230]Response: NamelessNoobs 24/7 Broadcast[/color]

Why should we unban you:

[color=#f3b230]Response: [quote] Hi. I have been playing in your server for the last 2 months. I was actually thinking about joining the Clan since you guys are looking for new people.

Suddenly, I have access to the servers, but I get kicked and temp Ban for 4 minutes. I do not have any hack, and I have never hack. I have being playing this game since 2007 I think, so I do know how to play it, but the PB or any anti-cheat has ever kicked me out of a server.

I understand the name has Wall Hack on it, but that does not make me a cheater. I can call myself Joe Biden, and that does not make me the president of the United States right? The name is a joke, mixing the old game World Of Warcraft, and the wallhack. Some people get it and find it funny. I do.

I do not know who decided that I am cheating, but is wrong.

Here you guys have some videos that I posted more than 10 years ago of me playing. Sorry about the quality. I did not have a great cam at that time, but you can se exactly what I can see in my screen. At the end of the game in one of the videos, I got 35 kills and died 2 times. I know is hard to believe, but after playing CoD, UO, CoD2, and CoD4 I kinda know the game, where to aim, and how to move.

Im happy to get into any server with PB, or whatever you guys consider.

Thank you for your time.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=j6V8mavqzys

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1l4vbar7SCU[/quote][/color]

Hi there and thanks for appealing.

Just to notify you, if you are banned from the server for up to 10 minutes, it’s purely because of Call of Duty 4 being a bit broken when it tries to allow you to connect to the server. You are not banned forever (such as cheating), you’re only temp banned. The reason for this is because if a player suffers connection issues while trying to load in, the game seems to think that you’re trying to do something you’re not meant to and temp bans you for a little bit, giving you enough time to restart the game or reset your internet.

You should be good to rejoin if you were only banned for a few minutes.

Thanks for reaching out though!

-Chryssie

Yes, as Chryssie said this was only an auto-temp ban. It happens on occasion when the player’s connection lags at the same time as the server tries to take it’s screenshot. Even as an admin I would receive that temp ban sometimes.

You should be able to re-join now without issue.

// Thread Locked / Moved //