Ban Appeal Form from FunnyValentine

In-Game name:

Response: Funny Valentine

Date and approximate time of banning:

Response: 4/7/2019

On what server you got banned:

Response: NN Stock Map

Why should we unban you:

Response: I would like to see what sort of evidence there is for this tbh, I know I killed some sort of admin through smoke and he typed "Is this guy texture hacking ? " and I just laughed it off but I guess he was pretty upset about it lel.
The admin/mod was Weed btw.

The admin who banned you is away at the moment. I will post the supplied proof in his place. https://youtu.be/fYNhCuZLoAw

You’re welcome.

Since the proof has been posted, I would like to see any possible response before I make my final choice with the other HeadAdmin.

Thank you.

Just saying. All of those clips were through grass that I could barely see through in the video. It is honestly a possibility of No Grass (If that even works), but wallhack is a definite in my book. There is no way you can just look through (Thick) grass and know someone is there. My opinion is that he should stay banned

Sorry I took some Gfuel before playing and I got some of the powder in my eyes so I don’t think the trees and grass were their on my screen. It’s okay I’ve already played on the server on a different account thanks to zom! :slight_smile:

Oh, cool. If you really have, now we have a definite reason to keep ya banned. Have a nice day

If only gfuel would repair your hacked files lmao

gfuel cannot modify my game files. It is very dumb to think that is even possible, can I talk to a real admin?

And it can’t make you see through trees and bushes :slight_smile:. Also yes, you currently are.

Can you not see his tag under his name?

You’re speaking to one, Mr.Gfuelmakesyouseeredandbluecolours.

After reviewing the evidence with several members of the staff team (including the other Head Admin), we’ve determined that you were using modified files to cheat on our server, and so your appeal is denied.

//Ban Appeal Denied.
//Thread Locked.