Ban Appeal Form from Fuzzy

In-Game name:

Response: fuzzy

Date and approximate time of banning:

Response: 2/17/2019

On what server you got banned:

Response: NN 24/7 Skidrow

Why should we unban you:

Response: I was playing the Skidrow TDM server and I was on the top of the leader board and someone kept accusing me of hacks so he go his friend admin to ban me for no reason.
The logs show he was nudging his friend admin to join the game and ban me. i think his name is “Black Color”

https://cdn1.imggmi.com/uploads/2019/2/18/9d6ea2f8150fae1c654cb9d9a5aab61d-full.png

I personally banned you for wallhacks/ESP because the moment I joined the game, I was intantly greeted with an image of you shooting through a wall at a player who was running away from your location. Further on down the line, you’d reach a corner or corridor and ADS with your sniper, holding your breath and sniping people the moment they walked around. I will finalise my video and post it.

Please note that Black Color didn’t “nudge his friend admin” to join the server. We had been sent reports from the ingame reporting feature. Please don’t assume that we come on at the beck and call of a friend and ban for shits and giggles.

Edit: Following link shows the proof. The audio is desynched because I sped up my upload rather than taking my time as usual. Please ignore the audio.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lJn_ZH2iD5Q

Clip 1: Two players “blip” on the radar (UAV) and you vault the window, spraying the first user. The second user ran away from your location and you gunned him down too.

Clip 2: (Slowed down) You can see you run a corner with an AR, then as you call in your UAV, you quick-swap your gun and noscope the first player. You shouldn’t have known that player was coming, but you quickswapped anyway and performed a double kill.

Clip 3: (Slowed down) You round a corner and “randomly” quickscope an area, hitting nothing. However, when you turn to move away, you look back again and shoot a user who just appeared, securing a hitmarker. Later on after a few shots and the user jumping out the window, you kill them.

look at the demo, your lying. here is a link MEGA

[quote=MyChrysalis post_id=11815 time=1550441989 user_id=1684]
I personally banned you for wallhacks/ESP because the moment I joined the game, I was intantly greeted with an image of you shooting through a wall at a player who was running away from your location. Further on down the line, you’d reach a corner or corridor and ADS with your sniper, holding your breath and sniping people the moment they walked around. I will finalise my video and post it.

Please note that Black Color didn’t “nudge his friend admin” to join the server. We had been sent reports from the ingame reporting feature. Please don’t assume that we come on at the beck and call of a friend and ban for shits and giggles.

Edit: Following link shows the proof. The audio is desynched because I sped up my upload rather than taking my time as usual. Please ignore the audio.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lJn_ZH2iD5Q

Clip 1: Two players “blip” on the radar (UAV) and you vault the window, spraying the first user. The second user ran away from your location and you gunned him down too.

Clip 2: (Slowed down) You can see you run a corner with an AR, then as you call in your UAV, you quick-swap your gun and noscope the first player. You shouldn’t have known that player was coming, but you quickswapped anyway and performed a double kill.

Clip 3: (Slowed down) You round a corner and “randomly” quickscope an area, hitting nothing. However, when you turn to move away, you look back again and shoot a user who just appeared, securing a hitmarker. Later on after a few shots and the user jumping out the window, you kill them.

[/quote] the first clip is ok? i did nothing wrong i rushed spawn with a headset and heard 2 people?. 2nd clip is ok as well as i shot when i walked around the corner and shot right when i switched my gun. i wouldn’t have walked around the corner not being ready. and the 3rd one his head was sticking out before the demo was. the player movement is a little off in theater recordings. that goes for every COD. anybody watching that demo can tell you i wasn’t cheating o hacking whatsoever. [quote]

How is this “instantly greeted to me shooting through walls”
Third clip i never looked away or quickscoped because cant hit shots that far with a head popping out
And clip 1 both people ran out and one went back. There was also no “blip from radar”
Also. When people walk around a cornerm. You shoot them.

After speaking with a couple other admins, we’re going to unban you via appeal, but please keep an eye on your language ingame aswell as while recording that day, there was a lot of aggressive and “over the top” arguing and fighting in chat with several users.

We apologise for the wait. You’ll be unbanned in the next couple minutes.

///thread locked.