Ban Appeal Form from GBRLAGUI

In-Game name:

Response: Gbrl

Date and approximate time of banning:

Response: 7/6/2021

On what server you got banned:

Response: NN 24/7 Nuketown

Why should we unban you:

Response: I downloaded the game and let my younger family members play. I got back Online I was banned for cheating. I am not sure why, but I can assure you I am not cheating. I’d be grateful to play on this server with my friends. Thank you.

Hey,

We have zero policy for cheating. Who ever was on the computer at the time was using and cheats. The ban will not be lifted.

Well I apologize for the misunderstanding but this is a new PC. Nothing of that nature has been downloaded. How was this account cheating with an awful K/D. Makes no sense.

You were banned by our anti cheat system for recoil hack with an ump silencer :dumb: .

That doesn’t make any sense MW2 don’t even have recoil besides the AK/muzzle flash. Literally pointless with a UMP, a silenced one at that and in MW2 in general. This really sucks.

To be completely honest with you, the “i let my younger brother/family members play on my pc” and the “this is a brand new pc” are unbelievably common excuses. I have full faith in our anti cheat system.

Understood but I wasnt playing. If you have faith in the anti cheat system unban so it can ban me again for “cheating”

lol no. not how this works. not how any of this works. you’re mad you got caught and you think you’ll play legit. go ruin someone else’s servers.

Not at all kid. I’ve had friends get banned from this server for no reason. Nobody is hacking or ruining the server. Bunch of uptight mods abusing power. Dweebs.

Go outside and be a mod or manage a company bozos. “I’m mad about being banned from a server” lol ur reaching

There is literally nothing to gain on cheating on a copy paste game lmao why would I do that let alone put no recoil on a silenced ump. Ya’ll enjoy. No point of appeals if this is how shit works.

Well enjoy your ban.

Ban appeal denied.

//Locked.