Ban Appeal Form from Ghtorres

In-Game name:

[color=#f3b230]Response: Ghtorres[/color]

Date and approximate time of banning:

[color=#f3b230]Response: 2/19/2020[/color]

On what server you got banned:

[color=#f3b230]Response: NN NukeRaidedJacked Server[/color]

Why should we unban you:

[color=#f3b230]Response: I play with a R870 MSC many times I shot at the chest I don’t kill because of my bad internet connection, and i don’t know why they banned me from the server.

I don’t have a gamer pc to record all that because my laptop’s performance is not good at all but i try record something.

And I want to know what is the reason why I was banned

Recording on another server occupying the same class I used when I was banned: https://youtu.be/mmuyQqLsPew

[/color]

You weren’t banned by an admin but the anti-cheat so we will look into if it was a false positive or not. We appreciate the proof that you can play competently without cheats. We should reach a decision soon so bare with us please.

So… what happend to me?

Hi there and thanks for the appeal.

I’m sorry that it’s taken this long, as I’ve been (and currently still am) sick with the Flu, and since I’m the HeadAdmin for BO2, most things come through me.

You were originally banned by the anticheat, as Gingy had wrote up, and after reviewing what it had to say, I think there may have been a mistake on its’ part from some of your “snap” shots and fast aiming. Because of this, I’m putting through an unban request to console. You should be able to reconnect, but I’d wait a few minutes first incase it might be slow.

Sorry again for the wait.
~Chryssi

(Note: If you cannot reconnect after 10 minutes, please post back on this appeal)

User has successfully reconnected to the server.

//Appeal Accepted
//Thread Locked