Ban Appeal Form from Glizzy00

In-Game name:

Response: Glizzy

Date and approximate time of banning:

Response: 12/7/2021

On what server you got banned:

Response: NN Stock Maps

Why should we unban you:

Response: im not sure whats going on it doesnt show any games or nothing and my little cousin was playing at the time!?! this game is fun to me and i actually enjoy it if im unbanned youll here nothing from me again

and i also dont know what maps it was on either i just know it was mw2

As much as I sincerely doubt your little cousin was the one that installed hacks and got you banned I’ll try to be very clear regardless. We will not unban if the ban was correct whether it was you or your cousin. It’s not safe for us to assume you’re being honest since the profile was still from your ip. Will check ban reasoning and stuff but for now that’s where it stands.

is there anyway i could have someone look over if i was to get unbanned? like watch me play etc bc im not the type to do all the hacking idk why my cousin enjoys it, im sorry this happens buh im nothing but honest

i looked into my files and all i have nothing more to delete to show everything is gone

https://streamable.com/rqng5k

Last bit of that had me laughing ngl. Wasn’t expecting to get around to checking my discord tags after work to see the proof in there too. Yeah you’re not getting unbanned.

i’ve said for time it wasn’t me that’s why im asking if someone can watch me play ive looked at all my files to see what he had done and it’s no longer on the files for the game

Not repeating myself.
Appeal Denied //Thread Locked