Ban Appeal Form from H3y1t5tyf0

In-Game name:

Response: penismuncher

Date and approximate time of banning:

Response: 2/29/2020

On what server you got banned:

Response: NN NukeRaidedJacked Server

Why should we unban you:

Response: I believe the reason I was banned was for hitting some wall bangs at random which were all hit by luck and a little bit of game sense. I also have screen recordings of a few clips that I think looked sketchy enough to get me banned if you wish to see them.

Hello there and thanks for the appeal.

You were actually banned quite a while back by one of our admins for aimbotting/wallhacking. After talking to that admin, he’s providing the evidence once they return home from work (bearing in mind that timezones may make it a little difficult), so if I don’t have anything to share after a couple hours, it may be because of that. However, if there’s no response within 24 hours, an unban may be required.

Please keep an eye out for further comments or attachments from staff.
Thank you.
~Chryssi

I have spoken with the admin in question about your ban and double checked with the system. As I was checking with the details about your ban, I’ve noticed that you have actually been banned before (I was not aware of this in my prior response because it was 6am and I was tired), and you had attempted to bypass the ban with several VPNs. Unfortunately, one of them was accepted by the system and allowed you access.

Since then, that VPN provider has been disabled and the details stored to prevent further abuse. Your original ban (41 days ago) was initiated by both the system and an admin for wallhacking, but after you managed to reconnect under the VPN, you were then flagged by the system and banned again (37 days ago) by another admin (who is no longer with us).

I have decided that with the details so far, and the ban evading attempts, that we will be keeping your ban on, as it would be unfair to unban you when you’ve previously evaded a ban before just to cheat a second time.

//Appeal Denied
//Thread Locked