Ban Appeal Form from Hail

In-Game name:

[color=#f3b230]Response: Hail[/color]

Date and approximate time of banning:

[color=#f3b230]Response: 3/3/2020[/color]

On what server you got banned:

[color=#f3b230]Response: NN NukeRaidedJacked Server[/color]

Why should we unban you:

[color=#f3b230]Response: Previously, I was banned for my five-seven aim looking very “I don’t miss” worthy. I cleared that up and got the ban lifted. However, on 3/3/2020, I was reported numerous times for aimbot, in which clearly I don’t have. When the ban was issued to me, it said the reasoning was for wallhacks, not aimbot – therefore concluding that I do not use aimbot.

As far as the wallhack accusation goes, I can defend myself on that part as well. When I was banned, I’m pretty sure I had a UAV up at the moment. Matches prior to that, I had scored a VSAT here and there, so I am assuming people on the opposing team DID NOT realize that one was up.

To conclude, I would like to prove my worthiness. On account of my previous ban appeal, I was prompted to use ShadowPlay - or some other recording software. After the ban, I decided to record almost an entire match in the REACTionGaming server. Never once got reported, never once did someone accuse me of ANYTHING. In the video, you can clearly see that some shots DO NOT connect, while most do. I’ve played Black Ops II as an aggressive sniper for the better of 4-5 years now, I know exactly how the Ballista works. Many BLACKSCOPES can be seen in the video, as well as a form precision aiming (aim correction in the quickest amount of allotted time) called a reload-stutterstep. This ensures that a bullet is in the chamber, while maximizing the time window to fire another shot. Once the Ballista has aimed in, a shot between 100-233ms (approx.) fires 99% straight-forward without any misalignment. I don’t know if video links to YouTube are allowed here, but for my defense:

This is the video: https://youtu.be/Y6Y6GxE66I0[/color]

Hi there, thank you for the appeal. It appears that you may have been mistakenly banned. You will be promptly unbanned and should be able to reconnect to our servers. Sorry for the inconvenience!

No worries. Thanks for the assistance!

User has successfully reconnected to the server.

//Appeal Accepted
//Thread Locked