Ban Appeal Form from Halex

In-Game name:

Response: Halex

Date and approximate time of banning:

Response: 7/7/2020

On what server you got banned:

Response: NN Vanilla

Why should we unban you:

Response: Was building my base when a member of my group logged in and walked on a low wall and staircase i just built, then he was banned by Anti-Cheat. Admin [NN] Chryssi, tp’d to me and we talked. I have thousands of hours on steam alone not even counting other games and im highly against cheating.

Hi there!

As you’ve already stated, I came over to you to talk, however I think there was a slight issue of communication (probably since you said at the time that you had voice chat disabled due to racial slurs from other users). The reason that your friend (Easy Reads) was banned because the Game Developers (Facepunch) issued a game ban on his/her/their steam account. Game Bans are not controlled by us here at Nameless and the game ban was most likely enforced by the Facepunch team because your friend was cheating or violating some other rule of Rust (excessive racism for example).

Because of this, I followed the usual protocol and banned you and your group accordingly, however you’re here to appeal your ban and so I leave you in the capable hands of our Rust Team who will get back to you soon.

I’m sorry again for this and hope they respond asap so it can be resolved.

~Chryssi

Ok. So we’ve discussed this among the admins. Given the fact that when our moderator talked to you in game and you seemed genuinely surprised of what was happening, we have decided to permit you and your group to play. Please know that this is NOT a common occurrence. Usually we err on the side of caution and will ban the entire group regardless.

With that being said, we will be watching your group like we watch everyone else. If we receive complaints that you guys are being sketch or pulling off some off the wall shots, you may not be so lucky next time. Ill DM you in a few and get the names of your group and get it sorted.