Ban Appeal Form from Homeless

In-Game name:

Response: Homeless

Date and approximate time of banning:

Response: 1/19/2019

On what server you got banned:

Response: NN Vanilla

Why should we unban you:

Response: I was banned for exceeding the player group limit. When I was banned I only had 4 people in my group, 3 people in my base and a friendly neighbor. I think the reason I got banned was because our friendly neighbors were mistaken for teammates. We didn’t kill each other but we didn’t give each other stuff. Simply lived nearby other people in harmony. I’m confused of why I got banned, is it only 4 people per neighborhood? Sorry for the confusion,
~Homeless
P.S. If I am unbanned, I will be sure to only duo or trio with no neighbors. Was just trying not to be a jerk to the people near me like the server says.

I respect the transparency. We decided to ban the whole group you were associated with due to viewing how close you all lived together and checking how many people are associated with each base and seeing a screenshot of 7 people in one group. We will decide an answer and IF we do decide to unban you guys it may help your case to not live so close to one another.

Alright, if I am unbanned I’ll make sure I’m not in something like that and just make a duo or trio with no neighbors. Sorry for the confusion, first time on the server and was never warned. We were under the impression that it was 4 people per base. Thanks for replying.

Sending same message that i sent TTV so here’s the copy pasta:

You and your affiliated ‘neighbors’ are now unbanned and should be able to join. I hope you understand our reasoning behind the ban as we have to look out for the general player that joins to make sure they have a good experience even if they’re solo. Please depart your little community of allies a bit further away from each other and enjoy your stay! Again, sorry for the end decision, all admins mutually agreed upon it before it caused issues with other players!