Ban Appeal Form from idmember762

In-Game name:

Response: F a u s t

Date and approximate time of banning:

Response: 4/18/2021

On what server you got banned:

Response: NamelessNoobs Stock Maps

Why should we unban you:

Response: I will not make excuses for what I did, I acknowledge that I was wrong to have used cheats, it was a childish and dishonest attitude, motivated by my frustration of being always negative, dying countless times and killing few. MW2 is a special game for me, there are few servers that I like to play, I really enjoy NamelessNoobs servers, and I hope you guys unban me. As I said earlier, this was a disgusting attitude, and I don’t have the habit of using cheats, this was an isolated case, I really regret it, I acknowledge my mistake and I promise not to repeat it, I will not use anything anymore, I’m going to play honestly. Thanks for understanding guys, I hope you will forgive me. Sorry for my english :frowning:

Thanks

Hello there and thanks for your appeal.

I’m very appreciative that you took the time to apologise (and your english is really good, so please keep at that), however our rules are set in stone and if we ban a player for cheating that can be proven (as shown in the evidence at the time of your ban) then we do not remove the ban.

I’m sorry about that, but I really do appreciate that you took the time to be honest and let us know, because that shows you feel bad for what happened.

Thanks
~Chryssie

//Appeal Denied
//Thread Locked